Monday, May 22, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

I can't believe how fast this past few weeks have gone by.

Robin is already in her second trimester!

We have another baby appointment this week, but Robin tells me there's no chance of an ultrasound this week.

Which, I guess is okay because it means everything is going good with the baby.

It doesn't look like we are going to go camping this weekend though. I am REALLY dissappointed, but Robin is just not having fun fishing anymore.

I don't understand why not, but I'm pretty sure I can still get a daytrip to the mountains at least.

The girls and I were going to head to Columbia Park Pond today, but when we got up at 8:00 am it was raining pretty steady. By noon it was still raining so we headed over to one of my friends so Daddy could play cards instead.

Then of course, Robin gets off of work early and we're back at the house by 1:30 to find Mommy asleep on the couch.

Oh well, I guess I'll go fishing later. MAYBE.

It depends on whether I get permission.

No comments: