Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Changing Rooms

I need my own damn redecorating show. I do it every three months.

Anyway, the girls now have the biggest room in the house and still manage to scatter toys from the roof to the basement.

Have I mentioned lately how unwelcome the rain has become here?

If it's not mountain snowstorms or mudslides across the interstate, there's always something up here that makes life difficult on a daily basis.

In the summertime we were in a drought. No campfires. (Which really means no camping without an expensive stove.)

Now it has rained all but one day during the last month. (See the photos below for proof that we have actually seen the sun once this year.)

Oh well. This week is going to end on a good note. I am headed back out to the river. The fish are getting active again so we are going to try and see what we get into this weekend.

No camping though. Too much damn rain for that. Of course, it's still snow up in the mountains anyway. I'm not camping in the snow with the girls until we get one of those campers with heaters and electricity.

(So, no, not any time soon.)

No comments: