Thursday, June 01, 2006

Much Too Young To Be This Damn Old

The Big 3 - 0.

Well, it's here. Yeah.

We found out that we did NOT get the latest house we set our hearts on. I am really getting pissed off.

So, now we're looking for another house. I told the broker if the next one falls through I am going to go postal on his ass though.

Well, now we can look for something bigger. There's a lot of new stuff on the market.

In other news, I have rejoined the working world. They offered me a job at Safeway working in the Seafood/Meat Dept. They gave me this wierd drug test I had never seen before the other day. IT WAS NASTY. It was a salty swab you put in between your checks and gums for 10 minutes. I can still taste it. YUCK.

At least the old lady didn't make me pee in front of her, right there in the store. I start my training on Monday and then I have to still go get licensed to handle food.

Oh, and I have to join the union.

But with my managment experience in radio, I have been tagged for the Leadership Developement Program. In other words, I could be an assistant Safeway store manager in two years. (They make $80k a year in Washington)

We are so relieved that I have a job now.

Good things are starting to happen. Now if we can just FINISH buying a damn house and get moved in already.

No comments: