Friday, December 16, 2005

Two Days In A Row

I managed to get into the office today. It's amazing.

I really like Caillou.

Well, I guess we are not going to be moving to Houston. Robin still hasn't heard from the company she interviewed with a couple of weeks ago.

She does have a couple of more interviews set up for January though. Baltimore and Washington DC. I'm sure you're just pleased to hear that.

Oh, great. I gotta go. I now have two girls on my back.

So much for being able to use the computer two days in a row.

1 comment:

Carmel said...

Baltimore and D.C. -- Hey, I would move there. Not that Seattle wouldn't be too cool, and of course, you know if you move to the east coast, the Seattle Times will FINALLY call me. But I have a lot of connections in D.C., or it just might be the impetus for getting us to move to New York.
Sondra graduates in May 2007, or if she can go full time, Dec. 2006. Woo hoo!