Monday, March 20, 2006

Good Weekend

I am so ready for Spring. Today is the first official day, but I guess you could say we started the celebration off on Friday with St. Patrick's Day.

Robin got off work early so we took advantage and went all over town. Target, Costco, The Mall.

I still haven't remembered to go by Sprint and pay my bill though, so I can't send photos until tomorrow. (Depending on whether I remember to actually go by the Sprint store.)

I managed to go by a few garage sales again on Saturday. Over the last two weeks I have gotten two new dressers, a coffee table, and a set of golf clubs. My total is up to $25.

Now if I can only find time to repaint the dressers.

I am having too much fun heading out to Tucannon again.

The big ones aren't really biting yet, but I have caught more small ones than I can even remember to count. Dad only missed it by a week.

We'll have to hit some spots in Oklahoma next month. Of course I am now determined to get Dad up here in late May. (Memorial Day weekend would give us three days to work with, hint-hint.)

1 comment:

Carmel said...

Hmmm. May might be too early, and we promised we would take G-ma Betty to all the graves at Memorial Day. Yep. That's our Memorial Day. Exciting. We'll see. He's missing you something fierce too. He was actually gonna buy some camo the other day, because Brian said...

He's been research fishing spots in OKC...