Friday, March 03, 2006

I Want A Big GMC

That Yukon was really damn nice.

I just can't get used to driving the Accent now.

Oh well.

Last week felt like a vacation and driving around with everyone in one vehicle was really nice once we weren't packed so tight.

I could get used to the valet, too.

Of course, as trashed as our little Accent gets on long roadtrips it would be rather embarrassing having someone else parking the trash can on wheels.

At least the Yukon just looked a little cluttered.

The tinted windows made it easier for the girls to sleep during the day. I may have to do that to the Accent before summer hits. Last year the girls were always trying to sleep while we were heading back home on Sunday evenings as the blinding sunset hit their eyes.

I can't remember how many of those expensive, but ultimately useless, window blinds with suction cups or static cling Dora designs we went through last summer.

No comments: