Friday, October 06, 2006

Hello Friday

Well, everyone is sick this week. It's a horrible chest cold that has created a big problem for me this morning.

Today the girls are supposed to be headed to a pumpkin patch with other kids from their new school.

It's really cold and wet outside.

I can't take them out in this weather while they are sick. Not to mention I am feeling awful as well.

I do need to go buy some stamps so I can mail my voter registration, though.

I hate Washington's dumb ass Legislature that decided that the postal service is the most accurate way to get registered or to vote.

That's right, we get ballots in the mail and hope that no one raids the mail box when we send them back to the Secretary of State.

Ever since the GOP lost the governorship to.. (gasp) ... a female Democrat the state has been arguing about the most accurate way to vote. Personally I think the GOP is pissed because their tried and true tactics of stealing elections failed here because Dems figured out how to do the same.

Anyway.

I'm going back to the couch now. I keep getting bugged by sick kids that can't seem to get the fact that daddy is in a chair that will roll over their toes when they start playing right under me.

No comments: