Monday, October 02, 2006

New Dog On The Block

Well, we never did get another cat.

We did however manage to obtain an Alaskan Eskimo. It looks like a bigger version of a Pomeranian.

She is snow white and beautiful. Dixie was a little pissed at first, but as soon as they hit the back yard it was all good. They have been running back and forth in circles for an hour straight now.

The first thing Carlie tried to do though was piss on the living room carpet. But she stopped when I hollered and went to the door.

Housebroken my ass.

Anyway, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!!!

They killed Tennessee. Awesome. I even saw dad's Chiefs finally got a win. A good weekend of football all around.

Also, I started a new blog over the weekend. The link should be up now, make sure you stop by and comment. So far I am getting berated for my BCS talk.

No comments: