Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Family Christmas

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse... why? I think it ate the rat poison I put out after the first freeze. I hate living right on the river sometimes, but man that deck is nice in the summer.


I'm really sad today as it is abundantly clear that we won't be going home for Christmas. Driving is just not a possibility with Robin still bleeding from c-section and the slow pace at which we now travel as a group of five.

I've been thinking about it since having to go through boxes of memories as I search for aircheck tapes and other forgotten items from my life before I got married.

I also happened to find some really cool pictures from my childhood. So, since I can't go home for the holidays I'll just have to take a look at growing up and remember what it was like at Christmas as a kid.

So look for the pics of my childhood to pop up over the next few days. This site began as a photo blog anyway.

No comments: