Monday, December 11, 2006

Memory Lane

Ok, Ok. I have spent waaayyy too much time on MySpace lately.

It is extremely time consuming right now since I have been putting up all kinds of audio I haven't heard myself in a long while.






(The first band that asked my to buy pot for them... Tripping Daisy)


I found a box of tapes I have been collecting over the years with samples from almost every radio station I have ever worked at.

There is so much embarrassing stuff from my early days at KCMQ and KZZT. (You won't be seeing that stuff up there! lol)

Anyway, if you are one of those that lived outside those markets check out some of the links to hear a part of my radio past.

There are about a dozen mp3 files to hear, plus some photos I found in the same box.

It's amazing how much perspective you have when looking back at yourself, almost ten years later in some cases.

Too bad you can't help how stupid you are when your young, or I'd have dropped little note in my pocket a few dozen times back in the day.

No comments: