Saturday, December 23, 2006

White Christmas

Well, just as opened the door to let the dogs out at 5:00 am I noticed it was really bright outside.

Snow!
The girls woke up and were immediately excited, but I was noticing that it was already turning into that cross between snow and ice. I guess they won't get to make a snowman this time. How disappointing.
Well, at least there's snow.
While I was sitting down with my coffee to check my e-mail I was watching MSNBC, which had a story telling us today is the biggest shopping day so far this year. Bigger than the day after Thanksgiving.
Great. Nothing like waiting til the last minute AND having to buy toys with the girls with us AND having to bring all three girls out on during a public shopping event.
With sick little Willow already miserable.
Sounds like I'll have more to talk about tomorrow.
Merry Christmas. We got snow and you didn't, HA HA!

1 comment:

Carmel said...

Merry Christmas. This will be the last Christmas we're not together! That's our new year's resolution.

We miss you. Kiss the girls for us. Give Robin a hug, and Robin give Santa a hug and kiss for us.

Love ya.