Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Stagnation

I got a new webpage going at MySpace.com, but it appears as if I'm the last guy on earth to do so.

I have found a lot of old friends, a few others I would rather run over with a Mack truck, but so far I haven't found anything more than a place to put up my resume.

I figured I might as well, since it's too freaking cold to go fishing lately. Of course, after watching those guys fishing for calamari in downtown Seattle I'm ready to drop a line in somewhere.

What an amazing weekend with the parents.

We found people fishing in downtown Seattle with temps hovering in the 30's.

I love this part of the country.

Anyway, despite my new address on MySpace, I like this blog too much to change homes for my daily thoughts or random pics of the kids.

So, despite so many people I know wandering the MySpace clutter I really don't get it. How do people have so much time to waste on MySpace?

I'm lucky if I can check my e-mail and check the comments on my blogs in the same sitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dad spent hours -- hours -- applying for jobs in the Washington area last night. He got two calls today. I still think Colorado...