Monday, March 14, 2005

Hello, Monday

Everyone generally dislikes Monday and the girls are no exception.

To Chloe and Mikayla, Monday is the day in which Mommie disappears from the house long before they wake up. If they have wandered into our room during the night they get immediately upset upon waking up next to Daddy and an empty pillow.

This morning I guess they decided to go looking for Mommie without jumping on Daddy's head to wake him up. I woke up to an empty bed with the clock telling me it was already past nine.

You see I don't usually need an alarm, they work just fine. I was horrified.

I ran into the den to find two girls quietly drinking from their sippy cups watching Sesame Street while they sat on the coffee table.

Aside from the entire deck of Scooby Doo playing cards on the floor of the entire house, everything was OK.

Whew, that was close. I expected food from from the pantry and refrigerator to be all over the floor.

"Now get down off the coffee table you two!"

No comments: