Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Small market radio

I probably shouldn't say this, but I will anyway... Today I went to a double-wide trailer to apply for a job.

And no it wasn't a job selling double-wide trailers, you smartass.

Clear Channel Communications, one of the largest and most corporate of the corporates operates not one, but all of their Tri-Cities radio stations out of two double-wide trailers.

I know this is market 202, but give me a freaking break. I should have taken a picture with the trusty camera phone, but I couldn't fathom what I had witnessed until I had driven five miles down the interstate.

I can just imagine what the pay is like here. I'm so glad I ended up marrying a woman that has a real job to support my radio habit.

1 comment:

Carmel said...

That's too funny. A double-wide trailer!! Wow.