Friday, November 11, 2005

Quiet Time

The girls have been asleep for an hour now. I finally get to make my way into the office and get online. They have been making it impossible for the last few days.

I got the housework done this morning, so I have the afternoon to goof off. Woohoo!

FAMILY ALERT: I have been taking a look at some jobs in Texas. Applied at four, which were all in radio of course.

Missing family and friends is going to make the holidays tough this year. I know I said "hell or high water," but we did the budget for the next two months and it is impossible for us to get down there. Sucks.

Oh well.

I had a good laugh earlier this afternoon when I was watching a few minutes of the Situation Room and saw Bush trying to sell another big one. Now we're trying to rewrite history. Man that's a good one.

Sorry, Dubya but selling the war on false pretense made you history's fool.

Not that I'm ready to cut and run. Anyone who has listened to me lately should know that. But I refuse to help perpetuate lies while supporting the new war in Iraq.

We know it started with Cheney and his criminal buddies putting for company profits and no Karl Rove spin can change the facts.

Speaking of Rove and his spin tactics, it was apparent the machine has broke down watching the results of Election Day.

It was a Democrat's dream when we won all the big ones. (though it was a small election) All of the GOP initiatives up here on the ballot were soundly defeated, including a cap on medical lawsuits. It was also great to see the guys Bush stumped for lose big as well.

I suppose that's why Bush is in such a bad mood now. I can't wait until next year when we take back Congress.

No comments: