Sunday, November 13, 2005

Where's Daddy?

I can hear the girls bugging Robin since they haven't seen me in a few minutes. Usually I get inturrupted when I'm using the restroom, in the shower, taking a nap, talking on the phone, etc.

This time I got to use the restroom in peace and decided to sneak into the office for a couple of minutes. Robin just came in to find out why the girls were so concerned about my whereabouts.

I just got the first photo posted and already they are bugging out.

I got to go fishing yesterday while Robin and the girls were down for a nap. It was very windy with a wind chill at 31 degrees according to my weather bug. Needless to say, when I hadn't got a bite in three hours I headed home.

No wonder I was the only one on the water for at least 20 miles. It's strange after being shoulder to shoulder with so many during the salmon run.

Anyway, we took the kids to the movies last night after I returned.

The theater was crazy. The kids loved it of course, especially since they had been begging to see Chicken Little for weeks now. (They don't quite understand the whole "coming soon" concept.)

They ate an entire large order of popcorn and never stopped smiling or gigling until we were in the car. Very funny movie BTW.

Today, well, I didn't do much of anything. I got up around 8:30 to give the girls a show to watch and some bananas and cereal to eat. Then I watched football until noon when they made me make them corndogs. I slept most of the afternoon.

It was a good Sunday. (At least good enough for those of us tired of freezing during every attempt to fish.)

No comments: