Monday, October 31, 2005

Almost Home

Did I mention how much I really hate moving? Oh, well.

The living room is finally a living room instead of a temporary storage area. The basement however, is still a disaster along with our bedroom and the office.

The kids' room is always a disaster area by the afternoon, but it is finally put together. Actually, it was the first room finished. The girls needed at least one room that was kid-safe.

Tonight the girls are going trick-or-treating. I think I am more excited now than they are, but I know that will change once they realize that everyone is giving away free candy.

The new house is located in a really great neighborhood so we don't even have to drive around this year.

I plan on videotaping the whole thing, but I bet it'll be too dark for my camera phone.

I was watching Bill Maher the other day (we got HBO again!!!!) and he said that 90% of all parents loot from their kids' candy bags. hehe.

I forgot how much I missed watching Real Time. Bill Maher is the one guy on TV I pretty much agree with on everything. A scary idea for some of you, but it could be worse. I could be one of those idiots watching Sean Hannity. Of course, since he is one of Satan's minions that won't be happening.

Well, I gotta go. More cleaning to do.

No comments: