Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wine Country Road

Living in the area of Washington known for its wine, Robin and I decided to try one of the local vintages a while back. The bottle then sat in the fridge for at least two months.

Until tonight.

Cooking up some seafood stir-fry before Robin arrives home from work, I decided that tonight would be the night to pop the cork.

Well, Robin only drank a small glass. Since I can't stand to let good alcohol, especially $20 a bottle, go to waste, the rest was up to me.

Can you say tipsy? Ok well, drunk.

Good stuff.

Anyway, the only show I was able to watch as a consequence was Commander-In-Chief. I diddn't think I was going to like the show when I saw the previews a few weeks ago, but I haven't missed an episode.

The rest of the night was spent singing along to Audioslave and playing XBox (When I wasn't playing Daddy, of course. No matter what you have going on, the girls don't care).

Robin has been increasingly dissatisfied with current working situations and spent most of the night looking at the options for new employment.

Some good stuff open here in Washington. I don't know what else she saw though.

I sent my package to a radio station in the Grand Caymans.

I'm hoping that if we do end up with a job offer, it's at the beach.

No comments: