Friday, October 21, 2005

Song of the Day

I plan on doing a song of the day every day from now on, which is why there was one left a few days ago. Since we are in the middle of moving to the Richland house, I haven't been on top of things lately.

After finding out about the passing of my old friend Andy Wolfe, I was really bummed at the beginning of the week. I've never dealt with someone that close commiting suicide.

There was a lot of guilt I didn't expect. Some from being so far away. Some from the way we left things the last time we talked.

I will probably talk more about this later, but for now I'll just say that today's song of the day was actually Monday's because I was reminded of Andy when I heard it.

SYSTEM OF A DOWN
Question!

Sweet berries ready for two
Ghosts are no different than you
Ghosts are now waiting for you
Are you

Sweet berries ready for two
Ghosts are no different than you
Ghosts are now waiting for you
Are You Dreaming

Dreaming the night
Dreaming all right

Do we, do we know
When we fly

When we, when we go
Do we die

Sweet berries ready for two
Ghosts are no different than you
Ghosts are now waiting for you
Are you

Sweet berries ready for two
Ghosts are no different than you
Ghosts are now waiting for you
Are You Dreaming

Dreaming the night
Dreaming all right

Do we, do we know
When we fly

When we, when we go
Do we die

No comments: