Monday, October 17, 2005

How 'Bout Them Cowboys

Well, I didn't make it to the river today. I got up late and couldn't pull myself away from the Cowboys game.

A nailbiter to the end. (HOLD ON TO THE BALL DREW!!!!)

Thanks to the Chiefs taking care of business against our division rivals, the Boys are looking at the post season. If we continue to take care of business ourselves.

After the game we headed to the Tri-Cities. We went to the kids' favorite playground (known as the "yellow park") and hung out for while. Across the street we noticed a really nice place for rent. On a whim we called to see how much. $625 a month.

HHMMM.

We just frigging moved, but since living in Grandview has not saved us any money we're really thinking about it. Especially since we were warned the other day that the passes out of the valley are pretty scary for early morning Hanford commuters in winter. Another thing our new landlords neglected to tell us about living here. (Yes we asked)

I reminded Robin that I just finished unpacking last weekend.

Since I never win the arguments around here, Mom and Dad better expect a "you used to be our landlord" call.

Two and a half months. I hate this topic.

I'm not giving up the argument though. My back still frigging hurts from the last time.

No comments: